Griffin and I spent Thanksgiving with family in Chicago. It was a busy couple of days - but full of fun, family and GREAT food. Thursday we spent the day with my family at my parents' house. My mom has made Thanksgiving dinner every year for as long as I can remember. This year she cooked two turkeys, tons of potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and everything else you can imagine. She prepares for weeks for this one day and the end result is certainly a reflection of all that hard work. Then Saturday we went to Marcus and Kathy's house to spend Thanksgiving with Griffin's family. Kathy did a fabulous job with the meal. I ate until I was full and then ate some more. The food was so good it was hard to stop eating.
Our nephews and niece were their usual cute selves. Below are some pictures from the weekend.
Matt "cooking"
No comments:
Post a Comment