Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Yesterday Griffin and I spent the evening decorating the house for Christmas.  We put on a Christmas movie, put the tree together and enjoyed watching the snow fall outside.    Our Christmas tree has a couple new ornaments this year and it is so exciting to watch our collection grow.  Every year we decorate the tree it is a chance to remember - each ornament is a memory.  We have some from college, some from vacations, some from family and friends and some that we purchased together.   I love to see our ornament collection grow.

Our Willow Tree nativity

Trying to get a picture of the tree with the lights turned on

Our Christmas tree

One of our first "The Ewalds" ornament - from my sister Meredith


1 comment:

Meredith said...

One year I decorated the tree without Terry and he told me he likes to look at all the ornaments and remember from where they came! I look at my sisters ornament every year and think how mom said that was my last year as a Johnson and then started crying!