skip to main | skip to sidebar

Milwaukee's Best

Monday, December 29, 2008

Fog and Canceled Flights

Griffin and I spent the first couple days of Christmas with my side of the family and the last couple of days with his side.   We had big plans for a full weekend together, but sadly the weather had different plans.   While Marcus, Rudy, Paula, Griffin and I were in Morton - Kathy and Sydney were in Michigan.  Their flight on the 26th to Peoria, IL got cancelled due to weather and there weren't going to be any other flights that weekend.  We were all very sad and disappointed, but we all cheered up when Rudy went out to the store to buy a video camera so we could see Kathy and Sydney via web cam!   It was great to see and hear them through the computer - we are so thankful for Skype!   

Since I don't have any pictures of Sydney opening gifts with us on Christmas - I asked Marcus if I could use a couple from their Christmas in Michigan.  Here are a couple shots of Sydney below with Kathy's side of the family.  

Kathy and Sydney at the Bacon's house (Kathy's sister and brother-in-law)

Sydney opening Christmas gifts

Marcus, Kathy and Sydney

Posted by Kathleen Ewald at 9:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Ewalds

The Ewalds


Blogs that I read:

  • As if I have time for this...
  • I've been thinking...
  • The Adoption Chronicles
  • The McGuffage's
  • about 13 hours
  • 4remembering
  • The Munafos
  • The Veths
  • Schick - Like the razor...just not as sharp.
  • MonaLeisa
  • Jessica Lauren Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (32)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Bradley Braves
      • Adorable Babies and Dear Friends
      • A Sur and Ewald Christmas Celebration
      • Christmas with the Ewalds
      • Fog and Canceled Flights
      • A Rockin' Christmas
      • Grandpa's 85th Birthday Party!
      • Da Bears!
      • No more Chandler Bing!....well almost
      • Decorating for Christmas
      • Thanksgiving
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)