Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Job!

Jan. 5th was the first day at my new job!   I left my old job in Chicago a couple of months ago to move to Milwaukee.   I thought I would have a job pretty soon after the wedding, but these past couple of months proved to be a terrible time to search for a new job.   Thankfully, just before Christmas I was offered a job as a private banker downtown Milwaukee.  This job was an answer to prayer and I am very excited about it.

The first week was great.   I have so much to learn but everyone seems very willing to help me out and answer any of my questions.   Plus, I was sent beautiful flowers by my sweet husband my first day to decorate my desk all week long.   
 
Just to be funny...Griff took a picture of me on my first day....kinda like the first day of school.  (I have to wear a suit everyday to work).


No comments: