Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Showers

Griffin and I were blessed with four beautiful showers. Three we knew about and one a surprise! (And really, we were showered with love and gifts throughout the pregnancy - we are blessed).

Kathy hosted the first shower at her home and it was just perfect. She did a wonderful job and Paula provided sweet, homemade favors and organized the games. Meredith hosted the second shower and bravely invited 40+ people to her home. She worked very hard and it showed. Lauren provided the favors and they were so creative. There is a picture in this post of the chocolate bar covers that she made - I love them! Then, two close girlfriends of mine in Milwaukee hosted a third shower for me. They had a beautiful brunch spread and even their sweet husbands helped out - they watched the kiddos while we enjoyed the shower. Lastly, I was surprised with a baby shower at work. There were lots of tears (me) when I realized what was going on - I felt very loved.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments: