Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Elftmann Family

The other day I received an email from one of my close girlfriends from college, Aimee. She included a picture of her sweet family and it was so cute that I had to post it on the blog.

Aimee and I were roommates our senior year of college along with 5 other girls - and the 7 of us have stayed close ever since. We try to get together at least twice a year for reunions but always try for more. All of us girls love Eric. He was our first "brother-in-law" and we love Gracie even more as she is our first "niece". Aimee and Eric are pregnant again and come early next year we'll have another addition to the group - another "niece"!

This weekend the girls are coming to Milwaukee for our Fall reunion. Griffin and I are so excited to host the girls and can't wait for them to get here!

Eric, Aimee & Grace Elftmann


1 comment:

Jason and Emilee Munafo said...

Hey! You need to blog :) Miss ya!