This past Saturday my parents came to visit. It was their first time to see our new house and it was their first time to go to the State Fair. We had a great day! We saw horses, huge cows, huge pigs and ate lots of great Fair food. My favorite was the kettle corn popcorn but Griffin and my Dad loved the State Fair Cream Puffs. They are legendary at the State Fair. We waited in a LONG line to get them but it was completely worth it.
We ended the day with pizza at our favorite pizza place - Balistreri's. It was a great day and I was sad that my parents didn't stay longer, but I am sure they will be up sometime soon again for a visit.
Griffin and my Dad with their enormous Cream Puffs
The Cream Puffs got messy quick
Me enjoying the hammock swing for sale - State Fair hosted a huge expo of all sorts of items for purchase. The big seller seemed to be the wonder Mop. I liked my hammock swing
No comments:
Post a Comment