Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brewer/White Sox Game

This past Sunday Griffin and I had plans to pack all day.   We still had a lot to do and we knew that is how we should spend the day.   However, while we were making lunch we got a unexpected phone call from one of my very dear high school friends letting us know he had two extra tickets for the Brewers' game.   Griffin and I decided we couldn't pass up the opportunity.  We ditched the plan to pack and took off for the baseball game.   It was a beautiful day and we had a great time reconnecting with friends.    

Griffin, me, Jimmy O and Brad

Griffin and me

The photo finish from the famous sausage race.  On Sundays it is a relay race.   Little sausages finish the race

Here are the sausages starting the race.  Chorizo started strong but it was Italian that won it in the end.

Griffin, Angelica (brad's girlfriend) & Brad

Jimmy, Jennifer (jimmy's girlfriend) and Doug (brad's brother)

1 comment:

Dave Future said...

I like that little gut fold I have going on there :)