Sunday, April 12, 2009

Roommate Reunion!

When I was in college I had the rare opportunity to live with 6 of my closest girlfriends.   Most of my favorite college memories involve these girls.  Sadly, we now live in 4 different states and 6 different cities.  So we don't get to see each other as much as we wish we could, but we do make sure to have a roommate reunion about twice a year.   This past weekend we all got together in Chicago for such a reunion.   The first part was in the city at Ashley's condo and the second half was in North Aurora at Aimee's new home there.    

The weekend was filled with stories, jokes, games, wine and food.   We spent tons of time with our precious "niece" Grace.   She is Aimee's little girl and the first baby of the group - so naturally we have all claimed her as ours!

I didn't get any pictures from the weekend since I brought my camera with an uncharged battery - but thankfully Jen sent me some of hers.   We are already planning and looking forward to our next reunion!

Ashley and Melissa

Eric (Aimee's husband), Grace (Aimee's daughter) and Ashley

Me building a block tower for Gracie.

Gracie knocking down the block tower and loving it

No comments: